To provide the local individuals and business communities especially in the province of Negros, access to the best possible high-quality information technology products and services that enhance business and personal productivity.
A Brief History
Datalink Technologies, Inc. was registered at S.E.C last 29 December 1993 and opened officially for business last 09 July 1994, for more than 18 years now, providing computer hardware sales and services (repairs and maintenance) to individuals and homes. Since then, it has grown to be one of Bacolod’s largest computer information technology centers, expanding its operations to systems integration, LAN/WAN (wired & wireless) installation, preventive maintenance, and internet / intranet solutions. Datalink’s thrust is to evolve the market to embrace the digital lifestyle.
Apple® Computer Products, International Business Machines (IBM®) / Lenovo® Computer Products, Hewlett-Packard® Computers & Peripherals, CISCO® Products, Seagate/Western Digital® Storage Devices, Intel® Products, ASUStek® Products, LinkSys Networking Solutions, Epson® Printers, Microsoft®, Panda® Anti-Virus, Adobe®, Autodesk® and other software.
Services Currenty Provided
• Computer Hardware / Software Sales / Maintenance & Repair
• CyberCafé / Intranet / LAN / WAN (Wired & Wireless) Installation & Configuration
• Biometric (Fingerprint) Attendance / Security System
• CCTV/DVR Installation & Monitoring System
• Microsoft Certified Professionals - Software Licensing
• Apple Certified Macintosh Technician
• Apple Product Professional
• Apple Certified Associate
• HP Pavillion Certified Technician
• Lenovo Certified Technician